Salon Today reports that Easydry Disposable Towels are a Reassuring Solution for Clients Worried About Hygiene
There is a huge preoccupation with hygiene currently around the globe, and rightly so. Salons and spas are at the frontline, initiating new health and safety procedures and dealing with concern from clients and staff regarding hygiene.
Towels are a critical part of most salon and spa services, and right now they may be something clients are considering with a critical eye. Ever thought about using disposable towels?
Easydry disposable towels are made from medical-grade fibre. As they are single-use, they are more hygienic than multi-user cotton towels and traditional laundry. Using Easydry disposable towels can be a way to reassure your clients and your team are offering the highest hygiene standards.
To help assure both clients and your team, the team at Easydry has created a hygiene sticker that states the salon is offering clients a clean, fresh towel – every client, every time! (If you are using Easydry towels and have not yet received your Easydry Hygiene Sticker, email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Knowing that salons love to educate and inform their teams and their clients, Easydry has put together a short animation explaining how Easydry is the hygienic alternative to outdated cotton towels: Easydry Hygiene Animation
So, what can you do?
- Stock Easydry towels to assure your team and your clients that you have hygienic towels. Order online (http://www.easydry.com.au)
- Share this information on your website and on social media. Use tags like #easydry #disposabletowels #salonhygiene #towelhygiene
- If you have experienced a slowdown in the business or if you are closed currently, now is a great time to start planning for when the economy recovers in the coming weeks. Why not take some time to focus on educating your clients about your new safety protocols?
- Article reproduced with kind permission of Salon Today
- To read the original article, click this link: