As previous winners of the UK’s British Hairdressing Business Awards, Easydry is always delighted to see new winners. The 2018 BHBA winners were announced in London on the 17th of September in an exciting ceremony hosted by Vernon Kay and Jayne Lewis-Orr the executive director of Hairdressers Journal International.
Editor of HJ, Laura Husband said: “This year’s British Hairdressing Business Awards highlighted the strategic thinking and outstanding customer care that exists within our industry. Brexit is fast approaching so we can all learn from how this year’s winners have thought outside of the box to boost profits and secure new business.”
So who won?
- Customer Care Award sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional is H&Co Hair Salon
- Franchisee of the Year sponsored by HJi is Lisa Walby from Francesco Group Cheltenham
- Independent Salon – Business Newcomer sponsored by Alter Ego is H&Co Hair Salon
- Retail Salon of the Year sponsored by Tigi Professionals is Academy Salons Cobham
- Front of House of the Year sponsored by KMS is Rainbow Room International Uddingston
- Junior of the Year sponsored by Salon Services is Darcey Maria from Ashley Gamble
- Salon Team of the Year sponsored by Alfa Italia is Maxwells Hair and Beauty
- Training Award sponsored by Wella Professional is Westrow Academy
- Salon Stylist of the Year sponsored by Joico is Mimi Kobayashi from Billi Currie
- Marketing Award sponsored by Salon International is Melissa Timperley
- Salon Design Award sponsored by Scorpion distributed by Alan Howard is H&Co Hair Salon
- Manager of the Year sponsored by Goldwell is Carla Rinaldi from Not Another Salon
- Salon of the Year – 2 sponsored by L’Oréal Professionnel is Smith England
- Innovation of the Year sponsored by VTCT is Spargoland
- Salon of the Year – 1 sponsored by Salon Success is Edward James
- Male Grooming Salon of the Year sponsored by Andis is Christian Wiles
- Business Director of the Year sponsored by HJ is Janet Maitland
A special mention was given to Steve Rowbottom and Marc Westerman for entering the British Hairdressing Business Awards Hall of Fame for Business Directors of the Year (2004, 2012, 2017).
We are extremely impressed with H&Co Hair Salon, Torquay who won three awards over the evening. That is incredible!
For more information please visit the HJ Site: click HERE.
Photo reproduced with kind permission of HJI.