Easydry is delighted to announce the launch of its latest innovation – the Easydry Long, Black, 100% Compostable, Disposable Gown!
Easydry is celebrating 15 years globally since the launch of its’ very first eco-friendly, hygienic towel. CEO and Founder, Anne Butterly, always listens to her Easydry customers. She explains: “I always listen to feedback and listening to salons over the past few difficult months, I clearly heard that salons need and want a gown that is both hygienic and eco-friendly.
As part of the Easydry anniversary celebrations, Easydry is delighted announce that they have an exciting new product to launch. The newest product in the Easydry family is the Easydry 100% Compostable Long Black Gown! Although salon opening dates and industry requirements are not yet confirmed, Easydry believes that there will be an expectation and necessity for disposable gowns in all salons for the forseeable future.
Easydry 100% Compostable Long Black Gown – features and benefits:
- Full-length black gown, providing protection for the guest and the stylist.
- For any service – all that is needed 1 Easydry gown and 1 towel!
- The material is very soft and sits well on the client – giving them a comfortable and hygienic salon experience.
- The gown is 100% compostable and OK Compost certified.
- The gowns are packed in bags of 30 with 10 bags per carton = 300 gowns per outer carton.
Easydry 100% Compostable Long Black Gown – Client Feedback:
Jo Anderson said: “The Easydry 100% compostable long black gowns are amazing – they look good and feel great on the clients, as well as being compostable.”
We anticipate that this product will be extremely popular so please order early to avoid disappointment.
TO ORDER, CLICK HERE.