Easydry is delighted to announce the launch of its latest innovation – the Easydry Long, Black, 100% Compostable, Disposable Gown! As part of the Easydry 15-year global anniversary celebrations, we are delighted announce that we have an exciting new product – the Easydry 100% Compostable Long Black Gown! We believe that there will be an expectation and need for hygienic, eco-friendly, disposable gowns in all salons and barbers for the foreseeable future.
Easydry 100% Compostable Long Black Gown – features and benefits:
- Made from an innovative, silky, colour-resistant, water-resistant fabric.
- The material is very soft and sits well on the client – giving them a comfortable and hygienic salon experience. Some salons have remarked that their clients find it to be more comfortable and not as hot as a fabric gown or a plastic gown or poncho.
- Full-length black gown, providing protection for the guest and the stylist.
- For any service – all that is needed 1 Easydry gown and 1 towel!
- The gown is 100% compostable and OK Compost certified.
- Packed in bags of 30 with 10 bags per carton = 300 gowns per outer carton.
Easydry 100% Compostable Long Black Gown – Client Feedback:
Anne Veck: “Easydry’s latest innovation, their 100% compostable long gown, arrived in the nick of time to help us manage social distancing and safety when we reopened 4th July. They are nice and roomy which means they do the job and are comfortable for the client.”
Jo Anderson: “The Easydry 100% compostable long black gowns are amazing – they look good and feel great on the clients, as well as being compostable.”
Dylan Bradshaw: “I really like the new Easydry 100% composable gowns – they’re very good quality it’s almost a shame to throw them out after one use they’re that good. The main advantage is that they’re compostable . It’s very important to us as leaders in our industry that our clients journey through the salon leaves with low environmental impact, low laundry and water consumption and low waste.“