This month, why not spring clean your salon?
Here are some key areas that all salons should pay attention to as they ring in the new year and get the salon ready for an amazing 2016:
- Salon Window: make sure your front window is spotless and freshly painted. An inviting window display is clean, uncluttered and inviting. It should be changed regularly to fit the seasons, weather and should advertise your new services, products and promotions.
- Retail Area: Retail displays should be in easy reach of the waiting area and reception desk to ensure clients are able to browse freely. All salons should make sure the retail area is spotless and regularly changed to make it feel fresh and interesting to clients on return visits.
- Salon Bathroom: salon bathrooms give an overall impression of the hygiene level in salon. Make sure yours is freshly aired, impeccably clean and checked regularly. Why not order a box of the Easydry Hand Towels to add an air of luxury? Click HERE
- BackWash: Make it your New Years Resolution to get rid of the stacks of stained and scratchy cotton towels for 2016. Instead, use the pristine, luxurious Easydry Disposable Towels. What could you do with the extra space if you got rid of cotton towels and laundry for 2016? Click HERE
- Laundry Room: How much space does your laundry room occupy and how much does it cost? Once you put these figures together, you will be shocked by how much space, and money you are wasting on outdated laundry and old fashioned cotton towels.
If you would like to make the Easy Switch to Easydry place your order today.