Top Stylists in Western Australian Announced
L’Oreal Professionnel continued its search for the top colourists across Australia. With events already held in Melbourne and South Australia, the Colour Trophy semi-finals for Western Australia took place recently.
All of the semi-finalists took part in a live competition and runway show. As ever, the standards were very high and competition was fierce!
The semi-finalists are as follows:
- Imogen Starr from Circles of Subiaco for her light auburn coloured look
- Nick Mammoliti and Damien Kabay of Hemisphere Hair for their blonde mullet with orange highlights
- Melissa Gesualdo of Reno’s On St Quentin for a vibrant red look.
- Ben Semple, also of Circles of Subiaco, was named as the Rising Star finalist for his blunt straight bob in an azure black colour.
These talent colourists join the previously announced semi-finalists:
From Victoria the Colour Trophy finalists are:
- Courtney Treyvaud and Lyndal Salmon of Biba Academy
- Danni Solier of Xiang Hair
- Jaki Dimasi of Ruby Hair Design
- Alex Cordell of Rakis on Collins is the Rising Star contender.
From SA/TAS the Colour Trophy finalists are:
- Massimo Tirimacco of ZoHair
- Joe Cotroneo from Zink The Element of Hair
- Diana Carnevale, also of Zink the Element of Hair
- Nathan Smith of Parlour Hair fighting for rising star.
The competition will continue in Brisbane and Sydney with the Grand Final taking place in Melbourne next year.
For more information visit lorealprofessionnel.com.au
Or visit StyleIcons by clicking HERE.