Wella Professionals recently held their TrendVision Awards in Brisbane. Benni and Kristian Tognini, industry gurus hosted the fun night and announced the winners from the 40 finalists from a pool of talented stylists from Australia and New Zealand.
To enter, each person was asked to create a master piece based on the Wella Pure Chroma Nontouring trend. Judges included Frank Apostolopoulos (BIBI Gertrude St.), Belinda Jeffrey (La Boutique), Lee Cohen (Reds Salon), Atilio Dusa (Clip Joint Salons), Kylie Hayes (Moha Hairdressing), Justin Pace (Papas + Pace), Deanna Parker (Wieselmann Salon) and Guy Roberts (Vada).
Wella Education Director Australia & New Zealand, Gina Thomas explained:
“TrendVision is an integral part of Wella’s commitment to celebrate and elevate hairdressing talent. It is a truly life changing opportunity for Australian and New Zealand hairdressers and gives them the opportunity to have their work recognised on a national and international level.”
So who were the big winners on the night?
- SILVER Creative Vision: Ryan David Brown of Joey Scandizzo Salon (Australia) and Jay Jin of Studio C (New Zealand)
- SILVER Colour Vision: Kristie Kesic or Stelios Papas Toowong (Australia) and Devo Weigang Peng of Studio C (New Zealand)
- BRONZE Creative Vision: Kimberley Hazelton of Revolution Hairdressing Wilston (Australia) and Jamie Barakat of Ktizo Hair & Skin (New Zealand)
- BRONZE Colour Vision: Caroline Daoud of Uva Salon (Australia) and Shannon Quin of Salon One Hair & Beauty (New Zealand)
- Australia Apprentice Winner: Caroline Daoud (Uva Salon)
- New Zealand Apprentice Winner: Jackson Rodeka (Zaibatsu Hair Art)
- Australia Salon Team Winner: Joey Scandizzo Salon
- New Zealand Salon Team Winner: Zaibatsu Hair Art
For more information visit Wella – click HERE
To read press coverage of this event visit StyleIcons – click HERE